Subject: Re: OS DevKit
From: "Alastair Murray" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Nov 97 21:21:47 +0000

>  The OS DevKit for AMOS Pro 2.0 is in beta test. New features has been
> added. Registered users can contact me (the author) for a free update to the
> current version.
> 
> Actually, I am searching for a few beta testers that have time to try it and
> locate bugs with a very small documentation support.

What is this?
I've never heard of it.

What can it do... etc etc...

-Murray

--

 Alastair  \\|//   [email-masked]
  Murray   (o o)      http://freespace.virgin.net/malcolm.murray
|~~~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| ---===ON AMINET===--- |dev/misc/Backbone | --==IN PRODUCTION==--  |
|  game/shoot/Hanger18  |game/shoot/Traitor|    The Turtleminator   |
|game/jump/BananaIslands|  game/role/CHAOS |       Hangar 18 II     |
|  game/shoot/Extinct   | game/jump/Blobby | Backbone - Game Creator|
|   dev/amos/KeyState   | dev/amos/PicPack |                        |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~